What can OneNC do for you?
- Full Bookkeeping services
- Cash Flow forecasts – a critical service for business survival and for growth.
- Computerised Accountancy Services – ready for making tax digital, see your financial information from your phone, tablet and computer. Communicate anytime and anywhere.
- Costing and Budgeting – enable you to grasp where you want your business to be and how you will achieve this.
- Invoicing and Credit Control – ensuring invoices are sent quickly and payments are made on time.
- Draft Final Accounts for Ltd Company
- Maintaining Fixed Asset Register
- Self Assessment Tax; preparation and submission
- Preparation of Final Accounts for Partnership; Sole Trader; Not-for-Profit
- VAT Returns – standard; annual; flat rate; cash VAT schemes. If over the VAT threshold from April 2019 (return due 7th August 2019), you will need to be record digitally your financial information (this can be an excel spreadsheet). Under certain categories, there is an additional 6 months, that is 1st October 2019 and there are a few exemptions.
FIXED PRICES AVAILABLE BASED ON TURNOVER AND SIZE
Prices start from £30 per month for the Bronze Package for Bookkeeping Packages including Self Assessment
Self Assessment prices start from £150
Bespoke services available
Please contact me for further information and a free consultation.
- Payroll, employee records, CIS Returns and Year End Reports
- Submission of Business Tax Returns
- Final Accounts for a Micro Entity