What can OneNC do for you?
- Full Bookkeeping services
- Cash Flow forecasts – a critical service for business survival and for growth.
- Computerised Accountancy Services – ready for making tax digital, see your financial information from your phone, tablet and computer. Communicate anytime and anywhere.
- Costing and Budgeting – enable you to grasp where you want your business to be and how you will achieve this.
- Invoicing and Credit Control – ensuring invoices are sent quickly and payments are made on time.
- Draft Final Accounts for Ltd Company
- Maintaining Fixed Asset Register; reconciling of ledgers (bank, purchases, sales)
- Self Assessment Tax; preparation and submission
- Preparation of Final Accounts for Partnership; Sole Trader; Not-for-Profit
- VAT Returns – standard; annual; flat rate; cash VAT schemes. If over the VAT threshold from April 2019 (return due 7th August 2019), you will need to be record digitally your financial information (MTD).
- Payroll services, employee records, CIS returns and Year End reports.
FIXED PRICES AVAILABLE BASED ON TURNOVER AND SIZE
Prices depending on size, number of transactions and complexity of returns.
Self Assessment prices start from £150
Bespoke services available
Please contact me for further information and a free consultation.
- Submission for Limited Company Year End Accounts
- Final Accounts for a Micro Entity